- Lessons on the root causes and costs of war and conflict
- Overview of human rights and different transitional justice mechanisms
- Mock war crimes tribunal and mock truth commission role plays
- In-depth country case studies
- Individual case studies on human rights abuses
- Investigative tools to study the need for transitional justice in the U.S.
- Skill-building resources on how to apply reconciliation on a local level
- Conflict resolution and peer mediation exercises
- Transitional justice glossary
- Resources for further study and action on peace and justice
Appropriate for 9th grade through adult learners.
Click here to download a PDF* of the complete